Requesting Borrower Cert and Authorization for Esign Request or Print Function
1. Goto the eFolder
2. Click on the "Request" button on the top right.
3. Click on the "Add" button that is next to the "Preview" button
4. Scroll down to find "Disclosure Borrower's Certification" and click add.
5. Click Send
If you have multiple applications, click on the For Borrower Pair dropdown and select your 2nd applicant or 3rd applicant. and follow the steps above to add the document again.
Error in OB
1. Make change request. 2. Mark note for the duration of the extension. 3.. Make sure that you have a selected who the extension should be charged to. Options: Branch or Borrower
How to merge loans in Encompass
1. Open the primary borrower's loan file from the pipeline 2. Click on the Tools tab, then click Co-Mortgagors or the page and pencil at the top left to access Manage Borrowers. 3. To import a borrower, click the Import button. 4. Select Source ...
Credit Request Upgrade
If you receive the following message then a credit report was ran that either didn't reflect the spouse or additional person on the loan. This issue with credit report request is just due to having more then one borrower on the loan in tandem with ...
Doc Request from Borrowers Perspective
Doc Request from Borrowers Perspective. This doc will give you some insight on what the borrower will need to do if a loan was created for them without an account being created first. And how to find requested documentation. Doc Request · ...
[Encompass] Changing co-borrower to co-applicant
First, click Manage Borrowers. It will open this dialog; click the borrower pair you want to move someone from, then click the Move button for the appropriate borrower. It will open this dialog. The borrower you've selected will have a turquoise ...