secman64.dll specified module could not be found
Pasted from Ellie Mae's knowledge base, article number 000011391.
You will need to re-register the secman.dll and secman64.dll files to clear this message:
2. Key the following into the Command Prompt (what you type is in italics. <ENTER> = Press Enter). You will need to do this for each .dll file separately.
- Open an elevated command prompt window: Start >type in "cmd" > right-click on the cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
- C:\Windows\system32>cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Outlook Security Manager <ENTER>
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Outlook Security Manager>regsvr32 secman.dll <ENTER>
***Please note: You will want to verify the DLLs are in the specified folder location. As systems vary, this folder location may be different. If it is not the same as what is above, then you will need to modify the above file paths to reflect the correct folder location/path for the workstation(s) in question***
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Outlook Security Manager>regsvr32 secman64.dll <ENTER>
- Once you're finished you can close the Command Prompt window and relaunch Encompass.
How to fix "Printer not found 20 " error in encompass
Open start menu Type regedit right click and run as administrator create new key in hkey_current_config called Encompass right click and grant users full control
Trying to conect Windows 10 to L2TP VPN, connection "... failed because security policy for the connection was not found
Client behind NAT devices Solution: Modern Windows devices do not support L2TP/IPsec connections when the Windows computer or VPN server are located behind a NAT. If the Windows VPN client fails with Error 809 when trying to establish a VPN ...
Error code LP53
If you receive this error code you need to follow these instructions accordingly. Go to the VOL in forms and look to make sure the account types are labeled correctly such as these two 0 month payments that need to be marked as collections. Then ...
How to access Optimal Blue(OB) \ Product and Pricing
To ensure data integrity, we will be changing the way some of you are accessing OB from Encompass. You will no longer be able to go directly to “Services” (Image #1) or use the “Search for Product and Pricing” (Image #2) option found on the lock ...
How to use Greenshot
Taking your screenshot Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to start the screen capture. If you don't know where it is, the key can be found as labeled on most desktop keyboards. The Print Screen button's location may vary on a laptop ...